After a few days of use, I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are cheap and easy to install. They can be powered from a usb port on the back of your monitor and cut to fit any size monitor. Currently they are on sale if you use the promo code GT8OMP06 at checkout.
Link: Vansky Bias Lighting
- ALLEVIATES EYE-STRAIN — Adds a Subtle Backlight to Your Monitor, Reducing the Eyestrain Caused by Differences In Picture Brightness From Scene to Scene In Movies, Shows and Games.
- OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE — The Color and Brightness of the LEDs Are Carefully Calibrated, Making Blacks Blacker and Colors More Vibrant.
- EASY INSTALLATION — The Led Light Strip is 35.4 Inch and Can be Cut With Scissors On the Cut Marks (White Lines) to Fit The Desired Size of Your TV. The USB Cable is 47.5 Inch. Use the 3M Adhesive to Attach to Almost Any Surface, Flexible Strips Bend to Your Desired Positions. Attention: Ensure the Back of Your TV is Free From Dust Before Install to Avoid Falling off.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE — High-brightness 27 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours.
- WHAT YOU GET — Vansky Bias Lighting for HDTV With On-Off Button, Spare 3M Adhesive Tap,Spare USB Wall Charger, Together with 45 Days Money Back, One year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Thanks for reading. Make sure you follow me on Twitter to stay up to date on the progress of my side projects T.LY, Weather Extension, and Link Shortener Extension. If you are interested in the tech I use daily, check out my uses page.