I’m a software developer with a passion for building things. This blog is a place for me to share my projects, reviews, home automation, and other interesting things. If you are interested in the tech, I use daily, check out my uses page. It is hosted on Digital Ocean and supported by Amazon Links and donations.
Feel free to send me a message.
- Weather Extension (Install) FAQ 200,000+ users
- Link Shortener (Install) 350,000+ users
- Bitcoin Tracker (Install)
- Weather Tab (Install)
- Link Unshorten (Install)
- Read Later (Install)
- Step Tracker (Install)
Popular Blog Post
- Lifehacker – Weather for Chrome Puts Your Local Forecast in a Chrome Toolbar Button
- Wired Magazine – Control power outlets remotely with your Raspberry Pi
- Lifehacker – Build Your Own Wireless Power Outlets with a Raspberry Pi
- HackADay – Wifi Controlled Power Outlets With Raspberry Pi
- IndieHackers – How Sharing Helpful Knowledge Helped Me Grow to $2,500/month
- SEOBuddy – My SEO Journey
- MadeWithVueJS – Weather Extension
- MadeWithLaravel – Weather Extension
- Hackernoon – 9 Best Chrome Extensions Built by Indie Makers
- LaravelNews – Behind the app: Chrome Weather Extension
- StartStory – I Built A URL Shortener
TimLeland.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.