- Uses Dark Sky API
- Multiple Language Support
- Geolocation or custom location by address or zipcode
- Choose Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Hourly forecast
- 5 day forecast
- 12h/24h time format
- Weather Alerts
- Chrome, Firefox, and Opera available
A new and improved version is officially live! The free version has multiple new options for different metrics. Your settings should now sync between devices. The Pro version now supports multiple locations, severe weather alerts, precipitation alerts and many other features coming soon. If you’ve previously donated, please send me a message using the extension contact form and you’ll be updated to pro.
Thanks for all the feedback. I’ve made several improvements. Please leave a comment if you find a bug.
- Added additional detail when hovering on a tile.
- Icon in toolbar now updates to the current weather condition
- Added additional daily tile for the current day
- Added ‘feels like’ for current temperature and hourly temperature
- Added weather alerts
- Options for Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Options for 12h/24h time format
Leave a comment below if you have any questions, feedback or a bug.
Thanks for reading. Make sure you follow me on Twitter to stay up to date on the progress of my side projects T.LY, Weather Extension, and Link Shortener Extension. If you are interested in the tech I use daily, check out my uses page.