I got a chance to be on the Build Your SaaS podcast with Justin Jackson and share my journey building side projects over the past 10+ years. I’ve been following Justin for years; it was awesome chatting with him! We dived into multiple topics around:
- What guardrails did I put in place with a family, full-time job, and building side projects
- What’s the sales funnel of T.LY URL Shortener?
- How family motivates me
- Strategies for building a business with a full-time job and family
- The pressure of going full-time on a side project
- SEO strategy of T.LY
- SaaS pricing: is it ok to be the cheapest?
- What’s it been like being full-time on T.LY?
Thanks for reading. Make sure you follow me on Twitter to stay up to date on the progress of my side projects T.LY, Weather Extension, and Link Shortener Extension. If you are interested in the tech I use daily, check out my uses page.