If like to listen to music or podcasts then a bluetooth speaker is essential. The sound quality is much better than your smart phone. They are great for parties, the beach/pool or just listening to music at home. Below are 3 reviews of different speakers I’ve owned. I have them listed from best to worst.
If you are in the market for a great sounding portable speaker, in my opinion the UE Boom 2 would be your best choice. The speaker comes with an app that allows others to connect and play music through the speaker like a Dj. It also has an option to pair multiple speakers together. (link)
- Range up to 100 ft
- Waterproof (IPX7-rated up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter)
- Long lasting battery (15 hours)
- Great sound quality
- Multiple color choices
- App to remotely turn on speaker and change settings
- Does not have next/prev track buttons
- Durable and water resistant (mine survived falling in a hottub)
- Sound quality
- Volume up/down are hard to tell apart.
- Suction cup for shower
- Cheap $21
- Poor sound quality
- Volume and next track are the same buttons. Caused songs to skip when trying to change the volume
- Stopped working after falling 5ft
Leave a comment below of your favorite bluetooth speaker.
Thanks for reading. Make sure you follow me on Twitter to stay up to date on the progress of my side projects T.LY, Weather Extension, and Link Shortener Extension. If you are interested in the tech I use daily, check out my uses page.