If like to listen to music or podcasts then a bluetooth speaker is essential. The sound quality is much better than your smart phone. They are great for parties, the beach/pool or just listening to music at home. Below are 3 reviews of different speakers I’ve owned. I have them listed from best to worst.
If you are in the market for a great sounding portable speaker, in my opinion the UE Boom 2 would be your best choice. The speaker comes with an app that allows others to connect and play music through the speaker like a Dj. It also has an option to pair multiple speakers together. (link)
- Range up to 100 ft
- Waterproof (IPX7-rated up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter)
- Long lasting battery (15 hours)
- Great sound quality
- Multiple color choices
- App to remotely turn on speaker and change settings
- Does not have next/prev track buttons
- Durable and water resistant (mine survived falling in a hottub)
- Sound quality
- Volume up/down are hard to tell apart.
- Suction cup for shower
- Cheap $21
- Poor sound quality
- Volume and next track are the same buttons. Caused songs to skip when trying to change the volume
- Stopped working after falling 5ft
Leave a comment below of your favorite bluetooth speaker.